GUIDE TO THE SALE
Download the complete guide
OF A PROPERTY IN ITALY
We care about your property and we are very clear from the first moment on what we will do over time in order to lead you to the sale of your house. The assignment, which can be exclusive or free, contains all the conditions of the sale: price, terms and conditions for the payment of the deposit and the balance, description of the property, services used for marketing, conditions and brokerage fee. The term of the assignment is determined together and we advise you how long it takes to lead you to the sale depending on the type your property.
A) Purchase offer.
It is the first phase of the sale: when the customer decides to buy will make his proposal official through a document prepared by our Legal Office in which he will make his proposal to purchase your property. This proposal will contain the economic offer, the time in which you will conclude the sale, the means of payment. To formalise the proposal, it will be accompanied by a check or bank transfer as a deposit.
B) Preliminary agreement.
The preliminary agreement regulates the agreements for the signing of the final contract namely the deed of sale (deed), which, once stipulated, completes the process of buying and selling the property. This is an agreement signed between the parties in which the buyer undertakes to pay by a certain date the amount established for the purchase of the property, anticipating a sum of the total. You, on the other hand, will force yourself not to commit to anyone else and to deliver the property free, ready for the buyer access at the time of the final balance.
C) Registration of the preliminary agreement.
We will take care of making the mandatory registration with the Revenue Agency, within 30 days of signing up for acceptance.
D) The deed of sale.
With this act, which is stipulated before the notary, the transfer of ownership from the seller to the buyer occurs. The notary will carry out a general inspection of the property and draw up a contract that will be definitive and that will contain mandatory elements by law:
- personal data of seller and buyer (names, dates and places of birth, tax codes)
- property description, address, house number, land registry details
- agreed price for sale
- compliance of the building (technical report)
- compliance of installations
- certification of usability
- declaration that the property is free from people, mortgages, easements, third party rights, etc. or the specification of any easements, etc., imposed on the same
- you must have drawn up the EPC (energy performance certificate) prior to arriving at the deed
E) Transcription of the deed of sale.
Within 20 days following the signature, the deed is transcribed by the notary at the Conservatory of Real Estate Records. The cost of the transcription of the deed is fully borne by the buyer. After the transcription, you can receive from the Notary a certified copy of the Deed of Sale.
Our after-sales services increase the number of future buyers who, speaking another language and living abroad, can count on invaluable assistante on-site delegating us to solve problems and meeting needs.
The property management service allows buyers to get a profit on their property.
Costs to be borne by the seller
- Drafting of the EPC energy performance certificate (cost depends on the surveyor you choose)
- Technical report (cost depends on the surveyor you choose)
Brokerage fee of the agency
90% of our business is with foreign customers: it is necessary to have continuous contacts and relationships with lawyers and attorneys who assist the customer which is extremely expensive. The marketing we provide to the owner-seller is of maximum level taking care of the details of both the photos, the floor plans and the presentation of the area where the property is placed. In addition, the search commits our technicians to provide the potential buyer with a correct and complete legal pack. This allows the owner-seller to fasten the timing of the sale of their property by expanding the showcase from the local to international market with a significant flow of foreign customers that among other things have no problem of financing for the purchase. All this imposes on our agency different commissions for the owner-seller, both as calculation and as an amount but we believe correct for the type of service that we offer and, above all, for the success that we get from our promotional campaigns that end with the sale of the property entrusted to us, in faster times than average:
- property value up to € 50,000 (Euro 4,500 including VAT)
- property value from € 50,000 to € 70.000 (Euro 5,500 including VAT)
- property value from € 70,000 to € 100,000 (Euro 7,000 including VAT)
- property value from € 100,000 to € 300,000 (6% + VAT)
- property value from € 300,000 to € 500,000 (5% + VAT)
- real estate value from € 500,000 to € 1,000,000 (4.5% + VAT)
- property value over € 1,000,000 (4% + VAT)
Invio messaggio in corso...